Residential & Commercial HVAC in Phoenix
An efficient and high-quality HVAC system that is functioning reliably is essential for normal business operations and a comfortable home. At JL Finley Construction, we offer a full range of HVAC services in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding areas. Our highly trained NATE-certified technicians can help keep your building comfortable all year with HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance services.
Get in touch with us at (602) 833-1591 for top-notch HVAC services.
Comprehensive HVAC Services
A good quality commercial HVAC system is important for the comfort of your employees and customers. Uncomfortable temperatures and poor indoor air quality affect productivity and won’t create an environment that encourages customers to stay. At home, working heating and air conditioning equipment is important for comfort and energy efficiency.
Maintain a comfortable environment with quality services for:
- Air conditioning – The extreme temperatures of an Arizona summer require working air conditioning. Keep your system in top shape with quality air conditioners, same-day repairs, and professional maintenance services.
- Air filtration – Air cleaners and air filtration systems can help reduce airborne pollutants to improve indoor air quality.
- Ductless mini-split – Ductless mini splits are great for home additions, providing air conditioning to one small area of a commercial building, or creating a zoned system. A duct system is not required, which can improve energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
- Ductwork – Gaps or cracks in your air ducts allows air to escape and can increase the airborne pollutants in your home or commercial building. Duct sealing can help prevent this energy loss and reduce contaminants in the air.
- Evaporative cooling – An evaporative cooler draws in air from the outside and runs the air over water to cool it. Also known as swamp coolers, evaporative coolers can be attached to the window or roof to provide an affordable option for cooling.
- Gas heating – Gas furnaces are more popular in areas of the country that experience extreme cold in the winter. Installation requires an adequate ventilation system and a technician with experience handling gas furnace installations.
- Heat pump – A heat pump offers the advantage of providing air conditioning in the summer and heat when the nights turn chilly in one system. Heat pumps are an energy-efficient option for heating and cooling.
- Dryer vent – A buildup of dryer lint is a leading cause of house fires. Annual dryer vent cleaning can help prevent a fire hazard.
You can keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency with regular maintenance and prompt repairs. When you notice signs of trouble with your heater, air conditioner, or air quality, don’t wait to call for professional HVAC services in Scottsdale. Addressing problems as they arise and staying on top of maintenance will help you enjoy better comfort, energy efficiency, lower energy costs, and longer equipment life.